You know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now, there is Giving Tuesday. On December 1st give to a cause that you care about – the fight to put an end to Red Skin Syndrome!
1. Post a Red Skin Selfie wherever you feel comfortable:
– Post to our Facebook ITSAN Red Skin Syndrome Support Group to support your fellow sufferers.
– Post on your own Facebook page to show your friends what Red Skin Syndrome looks like.
– Post your selfie on Twitter or Instagram to tell the world that Red Skin Syndrome needs attention.
Hashtag your posts #RedSkinSelfie, #AddictedtoTopicalSteroids,#ThisisRedSkinSyndrome, #ITSAN.org
2. Make a donation of any amount to ITSAN at itsan.org/donate. No amount is too small, and it helps us raise funds from other sources if we can show that our membership supports our organization.
Examples of funding needs are keeping the ITSAN.org website running and to sending ITSAN volunteers to national medical conferences, where we educate doctors about the dangers of topical steroids and advocate for medical support and research.
Join us on tomorrow, December 1st!